Verizon WILL carry all storage options for the S6.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I spoke with our Samsung rep yesterday about information on the S6 and Edge. She confirmed Verizon will carry 2 colors at launch, all storage options will be available as well.

Some people know me here and I'm reputable since I work for the company. Just look at my previous posts in the past. You can chose to believe me or not, it doesn't matter to me.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verizon WILL carry all storage options forum S6.

No mention of future availability of blue S6 or green edge?

They'll probably be announced towards the end of the year once the sales start falling off. It's happened with previous S devices. Just look how long the blue s5 took to come out.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the info. Bummed that there will only be two colors. Any word on if the edge and regular S6 will release on the same day?

vegasdroid

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site

What two colors will be available at launch for the S6 edge? Thanks!

Sent from my DROID MAXX!!!!

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site

If there are only 2 colors available at launch those are most certainly black and white. They wouldn't do something crazy like only have the green and gold. Fine with me because I was planning on going with black. My wife wanted the gold though....

More important question: Is the Edge launching at the same time as the regular S6?

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

The UK carriers are only offering black and white, so I am 98% sure that all the carriers here will be offering the black and white variants as well

red72

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site

Do you have anymore insider info to share, like pricing, or accessories included?

markymark

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site

They'll probably be announced towards the end of the year once the sales start falling off. It's happened with previous S devices. Just look how long the blue s5 took to come out.
That sucks. They should come out with all colors and all storage options at launch. It's ridiculous to announce them and get peoples' hopes up and then not have them available at the same time.

cowboys2000

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site

I can see only have a few color choices in store, but online should have more choices.

So there are x colors and 3 storage sizes plus 2 models (S6 and S6 edge) ...........

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site

Did they announce the blue S5 at launch or was it a "new" color introduced later in the year?

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site

Did they announce the blue S5 at launch or was it a "new" color introduced later in the year?

It was announced at launch. 4 colors were announced and two were released right away

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
As for colors, I heard black and white at launch and others colors will come for future events like back to school, 4th of july..

It could change though.

chickweedblur

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
So is it still pre-order on the 1st, available on the 10th? Unless I missed it, I haven't heard the thing about Best Buy on Friday - considering it's Tuesday night already I don't know why they wouldn't have advertised it already....

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Pre-order is currently TENTATIVE for the 1st. There is a live call from Samsung in the next 72 hours to give a few more details, sorry not allowed to stated exactly when. All details provided so far are just normal specs of the phone, which is obviously everyone's knowledge. That we will carry the 32GB / 64GB / 128GB Black and White models. We will have more information after they announce more internally in the next 72 hours. There has NEVER been anything internally from Verizon stated about the 10th is is all speculation at this point still.

Will gladly share everything we are allowed to after tomorrows conference call. Some details are still not things we can pass on publicly. My ownership has already started taking pre-orders and payments with letting our customers know that pricing might change and color options are not guaranteed outside white and black.

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I spoke with our Samsung rep yesterday about information on the S6 and Edge. She confirmed Verizon will carry 2 colors at launch, all storage options will be available as well.

Some people know me here and I'm reputable since I work for the company. Just look at my previous posts in the past. You can chose to believe me or not, it doesn't matter to me.

Now this is truth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs