Samsung Galaxy S6 long wait

walt27

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I want this phone so bad that I've even considered getting rid of my moto x 2 and buying an s5 lol why did they mention it so early it is torture

Posted via the Android Central App

radicchio

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: long wait

Have I been misinformed? I thought the release in the U.S. is slated in 17 days---hardly an unbearable wait.

yaddam205

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site

Is T-Mobile also starting pre-orders on the 27th? I've read about Sprint and Big Red, but nothing on T-Mo.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
amazing how impatient people are (myself included) ... excited to see the edge. def the most buz I've seen from a phone

austriak

May 25, 2011
Visit site

Agreed! Hopefully you can put it on any Netflix account you choose. After 5 years of leaching it off my sister I think I owe her a year or 5.

In tmobile's official announcement for the preorder, it says the free Netflix will be a promotion code that you can apply to new and existing accounts. It will apply an $8.99 credit to your Netflix account every month for a year.

walt27

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

Droidguy... I guess I should have said I want a Samsung phone so bad.. (However one that isn't ugly as h** and bogged down with a slow interface)

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site

Droidguy... I guess I should have said I want a Samsung phone so bad.. (However one that isn't ugly as h** and bogged down with a slow interface)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and slow is relative. Warp speed, no but greased lightening, possibly.

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

The S5 isn't that bad. I have it. Thinking of keeping it actually.

Put a case on it for the love of Pete. Takes great pics, and is snappy after a factory reset after the LP update.

Of course the S6 is going to be the 💩