"I've ordered my Galaxy S6" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

evolvedsapien

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
My S6 arrives tomorrow. I was playing with one at Best Buy today....the display unit had a crooked home button...was so annoying looking. Functionally speaking it worked great, had a nice "clickability"...but its off-centered look was disheartening.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
My S6 arrives tomorrow. I was playing with one at Best Buy today....the display unit had a crooked home button...was so annoying looking. Functionally speaking it worked great, had a nice "clickability"...but its off-centered look was disheartening.
Being a demo unit, it's probably gotten a lot of play and abuse.

jsutton667

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine on Friday. It still says my order is processing (AT&T). I've called customer service and they said they have it in stock (Edge 64GB, Platinum) so I have no idea why it's still processing. Getting very irritated.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Got my S6 Edge today, that platinum gold is sick. Seriously gold in direct light and a more platinum look in low light. No scratches and very very satisfied.

uploadfromtaptalk1428960058884.jpguploadfromtaptalk1428960075850.jpguploadfromtaptalk1428960090114.jpg

Sent not from just an oversized phone but my Samsung Galaxy Note 4

MidnightWest

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Finally got my Gold Platinum 64g in the mail and immediately went to the tmobile store to get the full body glass screen protector that way i have ZERO finger prints on the phone without hiding its beauty. Problem solved.

crea78

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Galaxy S6" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Anyone get there phone via UPS, did they require a signature when dropping off the package? I won't be home in time to get it so just wondering.

By the way, the gold looks very nice in the pictures but will have to see it in the store to decide if I want to keep that color.

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I've been going back and forth between the S6 Edge and the iPhone 6+. Went to order the iPhone and got a tech glitch on the webpage. Took that as a sign to get the S6 Edge. Will be here tomorrow. Going to hold onto my S5 as a backup for now.

Ordered the Black 64GB Edge. I hope I don't have:

Scratches
Screen rotation issues
Cell standby drain

Looking forward to that awesome camera, themes, and build quality.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I've been going back and forth between the S6 Edge and the iPhone 6+. Went to order the iPhone and got a tech glitch on the webpage. Took that as a sign to get the S6 Edge. Will be here tomorrow. Going to hold onto my S5 as a backup for now.

Ordered the Black 64GB Edge. I hope I don't have:

Scratches
Screen rotation issues
Cell standby drain

Looking forward to that awesome camera, themes, and build quality.

Take the plunge. Sell it.

evolvedsapien

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Being a demo unit, it's probably gotten a lot of play and abuse.
I have since received and returned my S6 for two reasons 1.) The battery life didn't work out for me 2.) My home button was off-centered; it's VERY noticeable. For a phone that I paid $800+ for; that type of build quality is unacceptable.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63