S6 Video Warp

drone3

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
I have just watched every review of the s6 on YouTube and often when they are showing the video footage there is this strange video warp. Is that because of OIS? There is no video warp on my m7 video footage, what's the deal?

Posted via Android Central App

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have just watched every review of the s6 on YouTube and often when they are showing the video footage there is this strange video warp. Is that because of OIS? There is no video warp on my m7 video footage, what's the deal?

I didn't see the warping...not exactly sure what its referring to. What is that specifically?

Ok I think I see what u mean...that might be because of OIS. Doesn't seem like that that much of a major issue to me though

KyleDC

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Coming from a Note 4 user, this appears to be an effect of having Video Stabilization (not optical image stabilization) turned on. If you were to turn this feature off you should not get this warping effect.

drone3

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Coming from a Note 4 user, this appears to be an effect of having Video Stabilization (not optical image stabilization) turned on. If you were to turn this feature off you should not get this warping effect.

Thanks so much, that fully explains it, I just couldn't understand why ois would produce that warp/wobble effect.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000