countdown?

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
With 2 1/2 hours of screen on time (about 14 hours total) with light to medium use with T-Mobile based phones as tested by Andrew?
Huh, no. I think that I'm going to pass.

Posted via Android Central App

beatsandlife

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
With 2 1/2 hours of screen on time (about 14 hours total) with light to medium use with T-Mobile based phones as tested by Andrew?
Huh, no. I think that I'm going to pass.

Posted via Android Central App

I think you have the wrong thread =]

Posted via the Android Central App

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Does a bear ....in the woods? Of course I am anxious to get my hands on it. I am so jealous of TMO owners who are getting their preorders tomorrow. Thought I saw something about Best Buy preorders ready or shipping April 8th?

vegasdroid

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait either! I pre ordered the black 64gb on Verizon at Best Buy on Friday. This is the first Samsung phone that I am actually exited about owning.

Sent from my DROID MAXX!!!!

beatsandlife

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Does a bear ....in the woods? Of course I am anxious to get my hands on it. I am so jealous of TMO owners who are getting their preorders tomorrow. Thought I saw something about Best Buy preorders ready or shipping April 8th?

Don't tease about best buy.

Posted via the Android Central App

Nice N Sticky

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
I can't wait to fly home and finally get to use this beast. I have been watching every video of it I can find on youtube. Can't wait to retire my POS Lumia 1520.