S6 or S6 Edge in green??

terryb99

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
So when or where will the green model that Samsung has been showing be available and with who?

Posted via the Android Central App

TENYKS

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I thought the S6 edge is the only one getting the green color? Or did I hear wrong?

Color options:

S6: black, white, gold, blue
S6 edge: black, white gold, green

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
The black sapphire is an interesting color. It has just a hint of blue indoors, but when I took it out in the sunlight I was surprised by how strong the blue tones were. It's not nearly as boring as some photos make it look.

My eagerness to get my hands on the phone won out over my yearning for a more interesting color, but after seeing how the sapphire black changes in different lighting I'm quite happy with my choice.

TENYKS

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
The black sapphire is an interesting color. It has just a hint of blue indoors, but when I took it out in the sunlight I was surprised by how strong the blue tones were. It's not nearly as boring as some photos make it look.

My eagerness to get my hands on the phone won out over my yearning for a more interesting color, but after seeing how the sapphire black changes in different lighting I'm quite happy with my choice.

that black intrigued me as well... several of the review videos on YouTube were done using the black one, but I thought it was a blue one. Turned out that at many angles, the back of the black one looked very dark blue.