Unlocked S6 Edge for Verizon or AT&T

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I really want the Emerald Green Edge. Preferably the 128GB version. Since it may "never" come to Verizon, my anchor...er, carrier, I am willing to buy one from MobiCity. I can't seem to get a straight answer on whether it will work on Verizon or not. I am willing to drop Verizon and go to AT&T if necessary but I still have the same nagging question as to whether it will work FOR SURE on their network also! I want all the features in the phone to work no matter which network I end up using. I hate bloat, but my primary reason is to get the color I want. But I am afraid to pay out major $$$$$$ just to find out that it doesn't work properly on either network! :mad: So any and all assistance/answers are truly appreciated!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Unlocked S6 Edge for Verizon or AT&T

Unfortunately that isn't possible for the s6 . there are different variants for verizon and AT&T. In fact you can't even use the att version on Verizon. You can use the Verizon version on att but you most likely won't get LTE.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Unlocked S6 Edge for Verizon or AT&T

You choose by coverage, not by phone color. If Verizon has coverage where you need it and AT&T doesn't, that pretty green phone will be useless. (And a coverage hole can be as small as half the keyboard on your desk, so don't assume that because you have coverage in the street in front of the building, you won't have to walk down the hall every time you want to use your phone. My daughter's house is a Sprint dead spot, but there's perfect signal on her front steps. And it's not the house - there's not a weak spot from AT&T or Verizon inside the house.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang