Verizon - Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge launch promotions!

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
OK please read this --- these promotions will NOT be available in all markets in the US and different areas will have different promotional offers. IE: Online might have some instant credits, National store might do in store credit, Retailer might do gift cards....

(1.) Trade in ANY smartphone in working condition and purchase a GS6 / GS6 Edge / HTC One M9. New EDGE activation and port in required an get up to a $200 credit. $100 trade-in VZW Gift card +$100 bill credit in (3) bills.

(2.) Can not list the actual pricing yet as it is not official but you will have the option on:

• Samsung Tab 4 10.1
  • Samsung Tab S
  • Samsung Gear S
to get a nice rebate option. One on the Tab S is over a $100+ the other 3 are just under a $100 rebates.

jeep_man

May 8, 2013
Visit site
What do you mean "port in requirement?"
I am currently under contract until August but I am early edge upgradeable as of March 1. I want to know if I would qualify for this deal if it will available at my local corporate store that is....or online for that matter.

Posted via the Android Central App

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
What do you mean "port in requirement?"
I am currently under contract until August but I am early edge upgradeable as of March 1. I want to know if I would qualify for this deal if it will available at my local corporate store that is....or online for that matter.

Posted via the Android Central App

"Port" is moving from another carrier to a new carrier. So you would currently be with another carrier and moving to Verizon and do the Edge program.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Just some clarification, you don't have to do an edge upgrade to get the $100 minimum smartphone trade in. A 2 year contract would also qualify.

Edge is required for the $100 port-in credit.

GET $200 OR MORE

Trade in & save
GET $100 OR MORE

Trade in your old smartphone for a new Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 edge and get:

• $100 or more when you trade in any smartphone
  • $150 when you trade in a Samsung Galaxy S4
  • $200 when you trade in a Samsung Galaxy S5
New 2-yr or Verizon Edge activation of Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 edge req'd. Trade in for a VZW gift card. Trade-in must be in good working condition

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21