Verizon Galaxy S6 Pictures - Big Logo - Bloatware

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Was hoping that Verizon would leave their fat logo off the back, no such luck. Here's a couple pictures of the Verizon demo showing the Logo and Bloatware installed.

I did purchase the Otterbox Commuter & Defender cases while I was there. :)

Long wait until the 17th for me. :p

verizons601.jpgverizons602.jpgverizons603.jpgverizons604.jpg

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Not surprising. Just glad that it is not a massive logo like the NEXUS logo on the n6. That thing is seriously obnoxiously large.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
simple solution: save up over a few months so u can buy it outright, or apply for a credit card (they're usually 0% interest for 12 months).

they're offering a subsidized price and one of the consequences is having to deal with that ridiculous logo. fortunately u have a choice, whether or not you're willing to sacrifice some things to get what you want is your decision.

congrats on the phone, black looks sharp!

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
simple solution: save up over a few months so u can buy it outright, or apply for a credit card (they're usually 0% interest for 12 months).

they're offering a subsidized price and one of the consequences is having to deal with that ridiculous logo. fortunately u have a choice, whether or not you're willing to sacrifice some things to get what you want is your decision.

congrats on the phone, black looks sharp!

Posted via the Android Central App
Is there a place offering the s6 capable of working on Verizon's network, but not Verizon Branded?

SharkyNY

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Is there a place offering the s6 capable of working on Verizon's network, but not Verizon Branded?

I was just checking on Samsung's own website, but they don't seem to sell it directly. They only give you links to Verizon and Best Buy's online stores.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I was just checking on Samsung's own website, but they don't seem to sell it directly. They only give you links to Verizon and Best Buy's online stores.

I believe once the phone is out they will. They did with previous phones.

oscarnyc

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Verizon non-subsidized pricing is by far the best. I'm happy to save $80-120 if it means a large logo.
All the carriers have bloatware. At least the NFL deal is useful - the streaming if local gamed came in handy for me several times last season.

Posted via Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
But are you sure it won't be Verizon Branded? Samsung sells the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 developer edition, but it is still Verizon Branded. Not a big deal on the note 4 as you can simply buy another back cover. But can't really do that with the s6.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...2Fcell-phones%2FSM-N910VMKEVZW&token=nS-S49gb

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site
There's no way I'd buy that device....unless Verizon was giving me an "advertising discount". This is where I jump to the "Apple Camp". Sell a premium phone at a premium price, and ditch the carrier branding. I'd love to know why Samsung can't put the screws down on AT&T and Verizon to stop the carrier branding on the back.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta