Has anyone's Gold shipped yet?

gera815

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Is there anyone that has had their gold Galaxy S6 shipped out yet at all. I have not heard anyone getting the gold one yet. I pre ordered day 1 from T-mobile 64gb Platinum gold and still says back ordered.

vegasdroid

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Verizon won't ship their gold ones until 5/1. I think everyone is on back order for the gold version.

Sent from my DROID MAXX!!!!

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Same here. 64GB Gold from Tmobile on 3/31, the first day it was available for pre-sell/pre-order. Still says Backordered.

I predict these won't ship until closer to 4/10, if not on 4/10. I'm really hoping it's no later. Tmobile claims it should ship 7-10 business days after your order goes through. Who knows...

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Att won't even make the 32 gig gold available until April 27 th guess I be waiting awhile the 64 gig will be available Friday go figure more $$$

Posted via the Android Central App

crea78

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Att won't even make the 32 gig gold available until April 27 th guess I be waiting awhile the 64 gig will be available Friday go figure more $$$

Available Friday?? When I pre-ordered the day after it initially started, I was told near April 27th to expect to get the phone. This is for a 64GB gold.

quietkvj

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
OMG, I checked all day yesterday and my order still said processing. ..woke up this morning to an email stating that it shipped yesterday (4/9). I got the tracking number from the order stats page and sure enough it was shipped yesterday and will be delivered today! I'm so happy that I paid for overnight shipping!

(64gb gold Tmobile GS6 )

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
OMG, I checked all day yesterday and my order still said processing. ..woke up this morning to an email stating that it shipped yesterday (4/9). I got the tracking number from the order stats page and sure enough it was shipped yesterday and will be delivered today! I'm so happy that I paid for overnight shipping!

(64gb gold Tmobile GS6 )

When did you place your order?

Congrats!

yanks4life

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Pre-Ordered 64GB Gold from Verizon on 4/1 at 3am est right when pre-order started but still says 5/1 and now is really bugging me seeing someone actually getting a gold shipped to them, so that means Samsung has to have started shipping these, ugh I don't get it!!! Maybe they will start shipping them as they get them and they put a later date just cause they couldn't guarantee launch delivery, well at least that hoping on my part!!!!