I am so tired of all the negativity...

Is anyone that owns a s6 happy with the device

Pls lets see and hear some love

Posted via the Android Central App

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: So tired of hearing negative reports us anyone happy

Thats unfortunately the biggest problem with forums in general. You aren't going to hear reports of all the happy people. They're off the forums and enjoying their device.

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site

There are plenty of happy users. The only unhappy people that I have any sympathy for are the ones on TMobile or the ones that are having ridiculously high cell standby due to a bug. All the rest of the people that are complaining are ridiculous and it's exactly what you get whenever any new phone is released. "Im in a dark room and the phone isn't bright enough to wake up my neighbor across the street, I'm returning it!" It's all just the usual junk that gets posted on every device. Just ignore it. This phone is an incredible gadget in almost every aspect. As long as people get the standby battery drain issues fixed, I can only laugh at the other complaints because they are so silly. The fact that people want to return the phone because of the brightness (which is the brightest ever made while on Auto) and get another phone that is inferior in every way is just comical. Let the unhappy people be unhappy. Instead of trying to convince them that they are wrong or try to convince them to stay with the phone, just let them walk. I've decided that's how I'm going to handle all ridiculous complaints from now on. Don't like the carrier logo on the back of the phone? Return it and buy a phone without a carrier logo. Nobody wants to hear you complain about it.

edgefever

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

There are plenty of happy users. The only unhappy people that I have any sympathy for are the ones on TMobile or the ones that are having ridiculously high cell standby due to a bug. All the rest of the people that are complaining are ridiculous and it's exactly what you get whenever any new phone is released. "Im in a dark room and the phone isn't bright enough to wake up my neighbor across the street, I'm returning it!" It's all just the usual junk that gets posted on every device. Just ignore it. This phone is an incredible gadget in almost every aspect. As long as people get the standby battery drain issues fixed, I can only laugh at the other complaints because they are so silly. The fact that people want to return the phone because of the brightness (which is the brightest ever made while on Auto) and get another phone that is inferior in every way is just comical. Let the unhappy people be unhappy. Instead of trying to convince them that they are wrong or try to convince them to stay with the phone, just let them walk. I've decided that's how I'm going to handle all ridiculous complaints from now on. Don't like the carrier logo on the back of the phone? Return it and buy a phone without a carrier logo. Nobody wants to hear you complain about it.

So your very happy with yours ..no isues?

Cool Jeff

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site

I can't read but positive reports on S6, people having problems with battery should wait some days so it settles down and of course the update of final software, the phone will be officially out internationally tomorrow

unashamedgeek

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site

Overall, I'm very happy with my S6. I've had it since March 30 and don't regret my decision at all. Are there things I would change, sure...things I'm not completely satisfied with, sure...but overall, I am happy with the phone. The camera is better and faster than any I've used in a phone, the display is amazing, I've experienced no lag, and love the fingerprint reader. Additionally, the phone also gets better reception than my Nexus 5.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site

I go through alot of devices and I can honestly say I'm happier with the S6 than I have been with any other phone in recent memory. I'll admit I'm also an iPhone fan and I can't recall being this excited about a device since the iPhone 4 released. I was completely "wowed" with the design and Apple implementing the quasi multitasking that they did. The iPhone 3g and 3gs were rather uninspiring devices and the iPhone 4 was a huge step forward. The S6 is kind of the same compared to the S4 and S5. My complaints about this device are very, very few and minor.

Gothamoddisee

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I love the way it feels coming out of my pocket, and how quick it is to respond to my commands. On the few occasions I have had to enjoy some high-quality video on it, I continually marvel at how the stellar the screen is! Truly, it's the best screen I feel I have ever used in any medium. And what a photography virtuoso! The S6 has me taking mobile pics again!

I've been a bit reluctant to share all of my good feeling on the device however, because I know that when I get a little bit closer to my two week point of no return, I will be more and more anxious for T-Mobile to squash all of these pesky battery bugs. My overall feeling on the S6 edge is highly contingent on whether or not I have to keep micromanaging it in order to squeeze out acceptable battery life.

But overall, top notch.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

I love my S6 :). It runs fast .. very snappy .. The camera is pretty awesome for the most part. I have no real complaints.

Oh also I love wireless charging.

BAreEhD

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site

I'm totally happy! I have no idea what all the battery fuss was about, I'm on track for 6 hours of screen on time on my first charge cycle!

Attachments

• 1428592416482.jpg
    1428592416482.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 192
  • 1428592433142.jpg
    1428592433142.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 193

beatsandlife

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site

The people that are happy don't post it on here.

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site

Happy? I couldn't be more happier.

bf7309c178026f5d83c6afd10cddb213.jpg

5db9f31887ba951d13d3f07b54b51eb4.jpg

Beemed to you with the GS6

Coney718

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site

I'm very happy with mine. Is it perfect? Of course not..no device is. But overall I'm satisfied. Fast camera, no lag, great fingerprint reader, awesome build. And as far as battery life? mine is getting better by the day.

Screenshot_2015-04-08-21-59-47.jpgScreenshot_2015-04-08-22-00-10.jpg

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

I am so tired of all the negativity...

Is anyone that owns a s6 happy with the device

Pls lets see and hear some love

This happens in every forum with every phone.

ray sital

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site

Reading through your response it seems you're in denial. Either because people are saying negative things that may be valid about a phone you want or already own.

Ive seen other posters saying the happy people don't post on the forums, so does that mean you're unhappy with Samsung too and you're just here complaining?

People just spent or will spend a lot of money on this device, there's no rule against complaining on these forums.

It's called being frustrated.

BAreEhD

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site

The last two SoT screenshots above appear to be misleading as it looks like the phone was charged briefly in each case... unless I'm missing something?

Coney718

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site

The last two SoT screenshots above appear to be misleading as it looks like the phone was charged briefly in each case... unless I'm missing something?

Well with mine I connected the phone to my computer at work briefly to transfer some pics..but that was about 5 minutes total and it wasn't fast charging. So its still pretty much accurate.

Coney718

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site

This literally made me LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34