Will verizon have any tomorrow besides pre orders?

codysanbor

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I asked the fella on the phone and he said they have a few? But i'm wondering how many they are allotted.

I have shift work so getting off at 545am to sleep till 9 to get to verizon at 10am stand and wait till they open, go home and sleep till 4 for work again lol..

Bleh

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Every location is allotted different amounts it varies so much. Some stores get 100+ devices in large markets and some get 10 devices. You should of asked "Will you have more than 15 of this model" to be more specific if you ask better questions you get better answers friend. Generally we do not advertise how many we have on head due to fraud and theft...I mean small stores do not want to broadcast on the internet hey we have $250,000 in GS6 come rob us lol. So a few to me would be they have 5-10 give or take if you are looking for the 32GB model and its a busy store they will be out of stock very quick.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
That's why some of us like to preorder, no worries about availability on launch day. (4/10) But yeah they should be available Friday for anyone who walks into the store.

codysanbor

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Every location is allotted different amounts it varies so much. Some stores get 100+ devices in large markets and some get 10 devices. You should of asked "Will you have more than 15 of this model" to be more specific if you ask better questions you get better answers friend. Generally we do not advertise how many we have on head due to fraud and theft...I mean small stores do not want to broadcast on the internet hey we have $250,000 in GS6 come rob us lol. So a few to me would be they have 5-10 give or take if you are looking for the 32GB model and its a busy store they will be out of stock very quick.

That's why some of us like to preorder, no worries about availability on launch day. (4/10) But yeah they should be available Friday for anyone who walks into the store.

Cool thanks guys. Hopefully they have enough for when I wake up around 11am

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad