Why can't I transfer S Health data from my S4 to my S6?

njitgrad

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
can't transfer S Health data from S4 to S6

I can't figure out why. Using the WiFi connection I sync the S Health app on my S4 to my Samsung account and then sync it on my S6. It remembers my personal biometrics but it doesn't have any record of my workout activity from the past two months. How can I get this information restored on the S6?

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: can't transfer S Health data from S4 to S6

I can't figure out why. Using the WiFi connection I sync the S Health app on my S4 to my Samsung account and then sync it on my S6. It remembers my personal biometrics but it doesn't have any record of my workout activity from the past two months. How can I get this information restored on the S6?

U cant

Posted via the Android Central App

Momchi

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Ok, if you have root, how do you do it? Just don't tell me I need to do a whole NAND backup... I need to restore just that to new device, not the whole image...

ok, no need to do anything special with or without root privileges: I use S-Health version 3.5.5.00472014
It has a backup/restore to a Samsung account (is one does not appear under the menu for "accounts", you have add it from Android settings tab "Accounts")

To find "Backup and Restore" menu in "S-Health" app, it is not very obvious -- it is NOT under the upper-left S-Health menu, but you have to press actual device button (on Samsung Note-II) that looks like a "book page" (lower-left to the middle button), this pops up an app-device black-white menu: "Set background" "Backup and Restore" and "Settings".;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hczghsgemwwin