Don't buy this Verus case!!! It doesn't fit

Martin Rios

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
It does not fit your phone at all!! I gout the case on the same they had a couple days ago and just got it right now. I tried putting it on and did not go in. Idk why but I insisted on trying still. I finally somehow got it on my phone but the buttons got stuck because of how squished it was. The bigger problem was trying to take it off. It took me 15 minutes trying to get it off without damaging my phone. When I finally got it off I had blisters on my fingers. Just a heads up for you all. Maybe wait till they make a revision of it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 317.jpg
    317.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 187

PFD664

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: Don't buy this case!!!

I got the Verus Thor case for my S6 and it fit perfectly, the reviews I've seen have been very good, hopefully they have good customer service and replace it for you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using AC Forums mobile app

mistyisland

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
It does not fit your phone at all!! I gout the case on the same they had a couple days ago and just got it right now. I tried putting it on and did not go in. Idk why but I insisted on trying still. I finally somehow got it on my phone but the buttons got stuck because of how squished it was. The bigger problem was trying to take it off. It took me 15 minutes trying to get it off without damaging my phone. When I finally got it off I had blisters on my fingers. Just a heads up for you all. Maybe wait till they make a revision of it.

I had a similar problem with the "crucial bumper" case.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

I had the same issue, it's an awesome bumper, but no fit and it does affect signal strength according to reviewers.

krm0789

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I have it in Champagne & it fits perfectly. Were you loading it in two steps? The TPU part should go on first, then load the bumper from the back. Unfortunately, mine messed up my data signal & I had a hell of a time getting it off, so that's the end of that, but it did fit my S6 beautifully

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34