Why won't my watch styler for Gear S, integrate with Gear manager?

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
watch styler gear s

Hi there just got my S6 Edge :D and now find that watch styler for Gear s won't integrate with gear manager now!!!!
Had no problems with gs4 ...wondering if anyone has this problem at all ???
I can't even find watch styler now through samsung app store on the gear manager installed on S6..Samsung not much help :(
Cheers hope i find answers..

dcambow

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Re: watch styler gear s

Same exact problem. I got the S6 edge and I can't find the Watch Styler app anymore... I connected my Gear 2 with my GS4 and it worked perfectly.

Norm Stewart

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I have a new GS6 Edge and I cannot find Watch Styler anywhere. Are you sure it is there? Can you send the apk to the rest of us? Very aggravating for sure.

KillerHeels_UK

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
For those struggling to load themes via WatchStyler and Galaxy Gear 6.

"Will be" means just that: it "will be" applied the next time you switch to the Watch Styler as your Clock Type on the Gear S itself.

It DOES NOT change your currently applied Watch Styler theme if you are currently using Watch Styler as your current Clock Type.

To get the "will be" applied theme to load, you must change the Clock Type on the Gear S to a DIFFERENT Clock Type (any pre installed one), let it change, then change it BACK to the Watch Styler. At this point, the "will be" applied theme will finally load from the phone to the Gear S and be usable.

buppal

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi

Have you foundout the solution for it. i have the same problem. i have s6 edge, and can't see "watchstyler" when i open the samsung gear ->Home screen styler.

any idea?

Krizzzzle

Nov 4, 2016
Visit site
I switched my Gear S from the Galaxy S4 to the S6 and had the same problem. What worked for me was making sure the Gear manager was updated and uninstalling the Watch Styler app, then re-downloading it through the Gear S app, not play store. Hope that helps. :-*

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7