Love my new S6 But one thing really frustrates me

perithimus

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
They threw away my sim ejection tool at the Verizon store. I didn't notice it until I got home. I notice she scooped up a bunch of plastic, and the packaging to the screen protector she put on. Has anything similar happened to anyone else, and is it really worth calling and making them aware of it? I just would like everything that came with it since I did pay full retail for the phone.

maduro78

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Yeah a paper clip works perfectly. Not really worth making a stink about especially considering how often a person actually uses it

Moto X 2014

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
They probably have one they can give you. I think you should call them or go back to the store.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Darrkman

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
They threw away my sim ejection tool at the Verizon store. I didn't notice it until I got home. I notice she scooped up a bunch of plastic, and the packaging to the screen protector she put on. Has anything similar happened to anyone else, and is it really worth calling and making them aware of it? I just would like everything that came with it since I did pay full retail for the phone.
Swing by a store and ask if they have any extras.

Sent from my Galaxy S6