A Fix For Dolphin Browser Crashing

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Just received this when I woke up this morning and thought I'd pass it along. It completely solves the problems with Dolphin I was describing yesterday. You will have to enable installing stuff from outside the official Play Store but the fix is perfect. I am sooooo happy. I love Dolphin and I can't believe how responsive they are to their users.

Anyway here's what they sent me :

APR 13, 2015 | 11:17PM PDT
Frieda replied:
Dear user,

We have fixed some stability issues on Android 5.0+,
Could you try this test apk to see if it works fine on your devices?
You can check it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pq5p8zcbk...test apk for crash issue on lollipop.apk?dl=0

Should you still encounter a crash, could you send us a crash report via Dolphin settings > Send Feedback > Stopped unexpectedly.
There supposed be a "Report. Zip" in attachment that is vital for us to fix your issue.
Besides, please kindly detail the steps to recreate your issue and send us the relevant URL.
Cheers,
Dolphin Support Team

Hope this helps.

vegasdroid

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Just received this when I woke up this morning and thought I'd pass it along. It completely solves the problems with Dolphin I was describing yesterday. You will have to enable installing stuff from outside the official Play Store but the fix is perfect. I am sooooo happy. I love Dolphin and I can't believe how responsive they are to their users.

Anyway here's what they sent me :

APR 13, 2015 | 11:17PM PDT
Frieda replied:
Dear user,

We have fixed some stability issues on Android 5.0+,
Could you try this test apk to see if it works fine on your devices?
You can check it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pq5p8zcbk...test apk for crash issue on lollipop.apk?dl=0

Should you still encounter a crash, could you send us a crash report via Dolphin settings > Send Feedback > Stopped unexpectedly.
There supposed be a "Report. Zip" in attachment that is vital for us to fix your issue.
Besides, please kindly detail the steps to recreate your issue and send us the relevant URL.
Cheers,
Dolphin Support Team

Hope this helps.
Thank you for the updated APK. This bug was quite annoying.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
LOL

I was just about to post the same thing. Received the same email response from them and have downloaded the new apk and it is working great. Love having my Dolphin back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34