Settings Screen / Menu

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I think only the international versions look like that. The carrier versions changed them to the one you have now
Why?...I don't even know

I personally like the carrier versions better

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I think only the international versions look like that. The carrier versions changed them to the one you have now
Why?...I don't even know

Both versions are nice but I prefer the list view as well. It looks a lot cleaner.

dmlv

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I may be wrong but I think only at&t did that with settings menu. The T Mobile (I think sprint also) version is as close to the international model as you can get in the US.
ATT is ridiculously out of control when it comes to messing with manufacturers.

Posted via the Android Central App

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Why?...I don't even know

T-Mobile also looks like the International version, so it's safe to think that it was only AT&T that changed the look for theirs.

ZephyrsDream

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
uploadfromtaptalk1429279927187.jpg

Yeah, Sprint thankfully didn't change it either. Like the ability to customize it for most used settings.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S6 using Tapatalk

mrmugman

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
So it looks like Sprint and T-Mobile kept the original settings menu. Anyone with a Verizon S6 care to post their screen?

red72

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Go to settings, swipe down from top you will see edit quick settings. Pick up to 9 settings you want . Click done. List will be below your quick settings box. Swipe down to change at any time.

Posted via the Android Central App