Default Contact Photo

brushrop03

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
So I use haxsync to facebook photos to my contacts. There are a couple of people that I want to use their Google Profile pic.

Anyone know a way to change the default photo that's shown? I'm not seeing an option anywhere.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
So I use haxsync to facebook photos to my contacts. There are a couple of people that I want to use their Google Profile pic.

Anyone know a way to change the default photo that's shown? I'm not seeing an option anywhere.

First of all, in order to sync your Facebook contacts to your Google or Phone contacts you just need to set it that way within the Facebook App and in Accounts settings, no need for 3rd party apps.

Second, this is something that has changed with time, I remember that I could just go to a contact and click edit and select the Default Picture, Phone, email etc. and even the Picture, I don't see the same options in this Touchwiz version and I really think is worst than before or at least more confusing, old way was way better than this one. But I think that you can try removing all the other accounts that are linked to the contacts and just leave the Google profile ones, this should force it to show the Google Pictures, and then try linking the account back one by one, I think that it should keep Google's picture this way.

brushrop03

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I actually don't use the Facebook app, so I use haxsync. And I think it actually does a better job at syncing contacts info.

Yeah, I ended up just removing the haxsync contact info. Not a huge deal as the only thing it's syncing is the pic. Was just wondering.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay