Sammy's next move?

drone3

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Samsung have proved with the S6 that they are taking build quality and materials seriously, they have fixed their biggest fault. With Samsung making most of all their components from display to chipset, they clearly have a lead in hardware. It seems logical that Sammy's next move will be a touchwiz overhaul. Yes they have started the process, however if they take software design and OS optimization to the next level they could seriously become unstoppable. What do you guys think?

Posted via the Android Central App

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I say let them work out the kinks of this phone first, maybe it's a Lollipop thing but Samsung is the one getting their phones returned, you can't return Google.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I say let them work out the kinks of this phone first, maybe it's a Lollipop thing but Samsung is the one getting their phones returned, you can't return Google.

You can return a Nexus device. As with all new software versions, they try and cram as many features to differentiate from Apple. Google is at a point where optimization should be a focus but when so companies make Android devices, it's tough. Apple doesn't allow anyone else to mess with their ecosystem. They buy parts from Samsung and others so they aren't as vertically integrated as you might think.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital