Downloaded camera modes doesn't show

kaienish

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, not sure if I'm doing anything wrong. I've downloaded additional camera modes (surround shot, rear selfie... Etc), but it doesn't appear when i try to select them in the camera app.

I went back to the Samsung Galaxy App store confirmed the apps were in fact already installed.

Something I missed?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't have an S6, but if it's anything like it is on the Note 4, after you download new modes, you need to 'enable' them. When you go to the Modes List, you should see a MANAGE MODES option. Do the downloaded modes show up there? Also, remember that some modes will not be active if you're using the front-facing camera.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Try to initiate the download from the camera app

Sent from my Pearly White Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

kaienish

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I don't have an S6, but if it's anything like it is on the Note 4, after you download new modes, you need to 'enable' them. When you go to the Modes List, you should see a MANAGE MODES option. Do the downloaded modes show up there? Also, remember that some modes will not be active if you're using the front-facing camera.
My bad, I was on the front facing camera earlier .... Switched it to rear camera, yup all of them are there :)

Thanks guys!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Glad we could help! Yeah, it happened to me once or twice, thinking that the modes were gone...but yeah, the front camera limits some of them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy