What is a good silicone case for Samsung Galaxy S6?

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Re: good silicone case for Samsung Galaxy S6 ?

^^^ THIS.

I have this case also ... I got the "smoke" color (clear, but smokey, not crystal clear). The ONLY thing I don't prefer about it is that there are no cut-outs for the buttons. They do have the tactile feelers over the buttons to make them easier to find, but I prefer the cut-outs.

This case is smooth finish, but rubbery enough that it's non-slip. It does fit very well, and it's super-slim for a TPU case. The back is JUST thick enough to keep the camera bump from hitting the table when you set it down.

For $6, I would highly recommend this case to anyone who wants a super-slim case for their S6.

Oh, one more thing ... Wireless charging works just fine w/ this case on the phone.

Just bought this online today. I remember you don't like button covers or the case over the top so it doesn't bug your ear when on the phone. (no, I'm not stalking you, I just remember strange things, especially when it pertains to my taste in things) I should have it next week and can report back my thoughts. My understanding is it's also suppose to have a fairly grippy coating for better grip. The strange thing is the description says "Smooth Surface, Non-Slip..." which seems to contradict itself, but the reviews seem to agree with the statement. Now it's not a silicone case, so I'm a bit off topic, but based on the description and reviews it fits the other needs of this post. I'll know more next week when I get it.

Amazon.com: Galaxy S6 Case, Bomea [Non-Slip] [Perfect Fit] Galaxy S6 Case Ultra Slim Premium Protector Hard Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy S6 - AT&T Sprint T-Mobile Verizon Unlocked Versions - Red: Cell Phones & Accessories

61b-Wiwk3aL._SL1349_.jpg
61y6fXD7RUL._SL1333_.jpg

BioFanatic

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

Just bought this online today. I remember you don't like button covers or the case over the top so it doesn't bug your ear when on the phone. (no, I'm not stalking you, I just remember strange things, especially when it pertains to my taste in things) I should have it next week and can report back my thoughts. My understanding is it's also suppose to have a fairly grippy coating for better grip. The strange thing is the description says "Smooth Surface, Non-Slip..." which seems to contradict itself, but the reviews seem to agree with the statement. Now it's not a silicone case, so I'm a bit off topic, but based on the description and reviews it fits the other needs of this post. I'll know more next week when I get it.

Amazon.com: Galaxy S6 Case, Bomea [Non-Slip] [Perfect Fit] Galaxy S6 Case Ultra Slim Premium Protector Hard Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy S6 - AT&T Sprint T-Mobile Verizon Unlocked Versions - Red: Cell Phones & Accessories

I really like the look of that case, and I'd love the white on my white S6 (current case is white). My only issue is that it leaves the top and bottom edges exposed. It looks amazing, though, one of the best looking slim cases I've seen yet.

zmock8

May 6, 2015
Visit site

That looks like a nice case it offered full protection on top and bottom and had a lay on the table protection... Not sure if it would protect the face or not being put face down but looks nice. One of these months someone will create the perfect case!! Just copy Apples case design someone and use it for the S6!!!:)

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site

That looks like a nice case it offered full protection on top and bottom and had a lay on the table protection... Not sure if it would protect the face or not being put face down but looks nice. One of these months someone will create the perfect case!! Just copy Apples case design someone and use it for the S6!!!:)

The Apple silicon case has the bottom section uncovered and vulnerable to damage if dropped on it.
Why so much love for it? Maybe I am not seeing something about it that is superior to the Diztronic?

zmock8

May 6, 2015
Visit site

Ha... It is mainly just the grip of the case and simple cover design. Yes, I don't like that the bottom isn't covered. If the Diztronic just had a grippy material, all would probably be good!!

Mrrikki

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site

Eli Carbajal

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site

Hi,

I'm looking for a good silicone case for the Samsung Galaxy S6. It has to be simple, fit well and have good grip. A friend of mine has Apple's silicone case around his iPhone 6 and it's simply perfect! Anyone know a good alternative for the Galaxy S6 please?

Thanks!

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

This is a great case, I have it for when I want a little more protection than the bumper I use but I want to keep the feel of the phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

I bought that case too. The only problem with it is that under the case on the back, it looks like it has wet spots splotched all over.

Mrrikki

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site

I bought that case too. The only problem with it is that under the case on the back, it looks like it has wet spots splotched all over.

Strange, mine doesn't as the inside has little dots all over it to stop it pressing fully against the back? Maybe it's due to me having a rear screen protector on also?

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

Strange, mine doesn't as the inside has little dots all over it to stop it pressing fully against the back? Maybe it's due to me having a rear screen protector on also?

Mine doesn't have the dots. Maybe I bought it before it got updated. Oh well.

amar1975

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I buy this one and until now seems the best one.Keep protected all phone and also camera lense ring.It's very thin and i use every day...:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC