Gold S6 Owners, Happy With the Color?

KnappyRootz

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I finally sprang and ordered the Gold S6 this evening. I've always owned Black phones.

Does everyone who has a Gold S6 like it? Just the right amount of flashy? Too flashy? I'm a bit nervous haha.

Posted via the Android Central App

dmarcus48

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I've always had black and my 64 gig s6 is black. Now I wish I had gotten the white. The gold looks nice too, which is odd because I didn't like the white or gold iPhone.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I can also agree. The gold is eye catching. It's shiney at times but it's an attraction for sure

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
Always had black phones, my S6 is also black and have no regrets...but the gold does looks sharp.

Deepburn

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
I always had black phones but wanted a change gold s6 is best looking phone I have ever owned.

Bodzm

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I've always had black and my 64 gig s6 is black. Now I wish I had gotten the white. The gold looks nice too, which is odd because I didn't like the white or gold iPhone.

Why white? It looks the tackiest of them all (but it's not bad looking, however the camera protrusion is the most noticeable in white)

disaster999

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
My cell carrier only have the gold S6 left. Ran out of other colors. I asked them to show me the gold S6 and it was the tackiest color Ive ever seen. Ill gladly wait the extra 3-4 days for them to be in stock.

Greg Brown6

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I preordered the Gold and I must say this is the best looking Color combination I have ever had, on ANY device. The Gold backing with the Aluminum bands, make for a gorgeous phone

BobR1908

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I finally sprang and ordered the Gold S6 this evening. I've always owned Black phones.

Does everyone who has a Gold S6 like it? Just the right amount of flashy? Too flashy? I'm a bit nervous haha.

You will love it, it is gold platinum and at times looks like a striking silver. Bit of a fingerprint magnet but setting that aside a really premium and classy looking device.

I am loving my Gold S6.

DSMpowerhousegroup

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
My cell carrier only have the gold S6 left. Ran out of other colors. I asked them to show me the gold S6 and it was the tackiest color Ive ever seen. Ill gladly wait the extra 3-4 days for them to be in stock.

Which carrier? All the places I know of have a waiting list for gold. It's actually the best looking one and gets the most attention.

briggy79

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
One thing to mention, everyone just keeps saying black. If anything this phone is more of a shiny dark blue in any type of lighting. Personally it is more blue than black. I am very happy with the color.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
The gold is striking, it's different from other gold phones out there. It's got a silver tint to it in different lighting.

KnappyRootz

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks peeps reassures me a bit, I like that it sounds like a Gold/Silver kind of blend.

Should be here Wednesday!

pogi920

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
The titanium gold is amazing unlike the other gold phones that looks likes a coffin.. lol..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith