Screen Protector choices

disaster999

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
This might be a stretch, but anyone know know where I can find a rectangular screen protector, preferably glass, that just fits the display portion of the phone? I plan on installing dbrand's skin on my phone to coverup the shiny glass and dont want the feeling where the screen is "recessed in" because of the extra thickness of the skin. Also, it makes swiping from the top and sides easier

Worse comes to worse I can get the plastic screen protectors and cut it to size, wont be as pretty.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
This might be a stretch, but anyone know know where I can find a rectangular screen protector, preferably glass, that just fits the display portion of the phone? I plan on installing dbrand's skin on my phone to coverup the shiny glass and dont want the feeling where the screen is "recessed in" because of the extra thickness of the skin. Also, it makes swiping from the top and sides easier

Worse comes to worse I can get the plastic screen protectors and cut it to size, wont be as pretty.

Otterbox makes one.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

disaster999

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
Otterbox makes one.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

Not sure if you got what I ment, but I didnt find what Im looking for from Otterbox.

I asked the dbrand, company which I will be purchasing my skin from, if they have any idea where I can a screen protector that just fits the screen portion of the phone and they said the front skin comes with the screen protector that fits in the cutout. Would be nice if I can find a glass one, but Ill gladly accept what they offer now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2