Mortal Kombat X working on your S6?

deeb215

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have the new Mortal Kombat X game working on their S6? It doesn't get pass the tutorial for me.

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Unless it changed, that game is not available in all countries just yet. I know that I can't get it just yet to try.

Posted via the Android Central App

player22

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Well I've tried 4 times to download and get about 250mbs in and it stops and says error downloading so I give up. Maybe I will try again some other time.

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Too early to tell, but the graphics are nice. I hope it's not as easy as the tutorial.

deeb215

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Just keep trying, it will register after 754 times. Ok, maybe 5 or 6. I had the same issue.

I got in after getting stuck in a couple of spots. I have Lin Kuei,Saurian, Shirai Rya, and Sub Zero. Hopefully it's worth the bit of frustration.

Last edited:

Amr Abd Elnaby

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
the last update not working it kick out before get to the main menu lg g4 -_-

uninstalled it and downloaded it again but still the same problem not fixed yet 4 days

verdug23

Jun 3, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone have the new Mortal Kombat X game working on their S6? It doesn't get pass the tutorial for me.
I have s6 edge plus, it was working excellent then last week the game crashed, all my data was erased. Now I cannot pass from the login screen, always crashes. But I can play it on my old s4. Also could get my account back.