Dropped Calls

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I haven't seen many posts in this forum, but the Verizon and Sprint forums have quite a few. I'm on AT&T and have had at least one dropped call a day. It seems a temporary workaround is to uncheck "enhanced HD LTE services" in mobile networks until Samsung provides an update. Naturally, Samsung and the carriers are blaming each other.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen many posts in this forum, but the Verizon and Sprint forums have quite a few. I'm on AT&T and have had at least one dropped call a day. It seems a temporary workaround is to uncheck "enhanced HD LTE services" in mobile networks until Samsung provides an update. Naturally, Samsung and the carriers are blaming each other.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
It sounds like you are having a run of bad luck. I am on AT&T and haven't had any issues although I ordered mine through Best Buy. I would call customer care and ask to speak to a manager. Forget first line support. Work it until you get a device that you are happy with.

Brittany Childers

May 8, 2015
Visit site
It is a network issue. The problem is HD voice can be really buggy and devices are having trouble with the conversion to the newer technology. Leaving the LTE mode off is the best fix unless you have provisioning on the account for the HD voice. Still disabling it should fix it anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol