Note 4 to S6?

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else go from the note 4 to the s6? What do you miss about the note 4? I miss the s pen (mostly used for screenshots and notes)

Sent from my T-Mobile Black Sapphire Galaxy S6

GeorgeChief

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
I switched from N4 to S6, mainly because the N4 was too large for daily use. I didn't use the SPEN that much, but google now has a handwriting keyboard that is quite accurate. I have played with it, but don't use it frequently because it isn't convenient to switch to and from normal input. When google fixes that, I'll start using it more. Otherwise, I don't really miss anything about the N4.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else go from the note 4 to the s6? What do you miss about the note 4? I miss the s pen (mostly used for screenshots and notes)

I have a Note 4 I've been contemplating on whether if I should get the S6. I never use half the features on the note 4. It's rough cause the battery life is what's great about the note 4

Posted via the Android Central App

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I miss the s pen and thats about it lol i still have my note 4 but someone is using it, battery on the s6 isnt that bad for me. Im buying a mophie case whenever it comes out sometime this month

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I enjoy the s6 more than the note 4 I had. I did use the s pen and some of the features. But the ease of use is much better then the note 4.

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I'll miss the S pen and the size made it really comfortable to type on but my Note 4 is going on Craigslist since I haven't used it since getting my S6. As a matter of fact, my mom is currently test driving my iPhone 6 and I'm giving that to her if she likes it better than her iPhone 5s. It's been collecting dust too. I'm going to be a one-phone woman for the first time in a loooong time. The S6 just meets all my requirements perfectly!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan