Android Central App Crash On S6

Zoostation

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Picked up my S6 almost 2 weeks ago and the AC app crashes on me several times a day. This never happened with my old Droid DNA. Clearing the app data didn't help, neither did reinstalling. Any suggestions?

Posted via the Android Central App

Wiggum333

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm running the most up-to-date version, and it crashes as well more often than you'd expect. Seems to happen to me when I am in the process of loading up subscriptions or participated messages, and for whatever reason my phone is switching between WiFi and Cellular networks. This seems to screw up the "syncing" of the app to the server, in a manner of speaking.

When it does that, I can change 'view' to the forums or another selection, but when I go back to either "participated" or "subscribed" (whichever it was that it got stuck on), that's when it crashes.

ColbyJvonBrown

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm on the Moto G with KitKat 4.4.4 and it crashes daily at least 10-20 times a day. I've cleared cache, delete data, reinstall, and cleared my phone cache and nothing fixed it. This needs to be worked out soon.

Posted via the Android Central App. From the:
Boost Mobile Moto G (4.4.4)
Or The Sprint LG G3 (5.0.1)

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm on the Moto G with KitKat 4.4.4 and it crashes daily at least 10-20 times a day. I've cleared cache, delete data, reinstall, and cleared my phone cache and nothing fixed it. This needs to be worked out soon.

Posted via the Android Central App. From the:
Boost Mobile Moto G (4.4.4)
Or The Sprint LG G3 (5.0.1)

It's unlikely that it's your device. Just send the feedback and maybe we can get the developers attention.