Where did my widgets go in Nova?

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
When you opened up the app drawer there used to be a tab on top for "apps" and another for "widgets" and if you scrolled through your apps, the next swipe to the right took you to your widgets. Now there's no tab for widgets and if you scroll to the end of your apps you just loop around to the beginning of them again.

So where did my widgets go?

Huh???

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Long press on the home screen. Then select widgets

Sent from my Pearly White Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Long press on the home screen. Then select widgets

Thank you. I was already aware of this. But I used to be able to scroll through them right from my app drawer. Is there no way to enable that in Nova now that they have rolled out this 4.0 "update?" Why are so may "updates" actually downgrades??? :mad::mad::mad:

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Nova 4.0 Help

So these idiots took away access to widgets from the app drawer. Why, I have no idea.

Now I can't find any way to add another home screen. This used to be right there in Nova settings. Now it, too is gone.

Can anyone tell me how to add (or delete for that matter) another home screen with this new version of Nova?

Zod1010

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: Nova 4.0 Help

Long press any where on the home screen. That will show you widgets, wallpapers and settings.

eao1991

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site

Pinch out on one of the home screens. You can then press and hold a home screen and drag up to delete. Scrolling to the right gives you an option to add a home screen

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Thank you. I was already aware of this. But I used to be able to scroll through them right from my app drawer. Is there no way to enable that in Nova now that they have rolled out this 4.0 "update?" Why are so may "updates" actually downgrades??? :mad::mad::mad:
Ah sorry, not sure how to add it back to the app drawer.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

I long press any home screen. Scroll all the way to the right to add a new home screen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital