vibration feedback keeps turning off

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Everytime I take my phone off of power save mode, my vibration feedback turns off on its own and I always have to turn it back on manually. Any idea what's causing this?

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
This happens every time you turn Power Saver mode off or on? I would guess that Power Saver mode automatically turns off vibration feedback--so if you turn Power Saver mode off, then perhaps there's a bug where the system is forgetting to turn vibration back on again.

Is vibration feedback actually working during Power Saver mode for you?

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site
This happens every time you turn Power Saver mode off or on? I would guess that Power Saver mode automatically turns off vibration feedback--so if you turn Power Saver mode off, then perhaps there's a bug where the system is forgetting to turn vibration back on again.

Is vibration feedback actually working during Power Saver mode for you?

the feedback turns off when i have power save on, but when i go back to regular mode, it stays off and i have to manually turn it back on each time :/

emad1995

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
This happens to me too. I have power saver to turn on automatically at 20% and it everytime it gets down that low and I charge it back up the heptic feedback stays off and I have to manually turn it on

Posted via the Android Central App

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site
thanks for letting me know. I was worried this was going to be the THIRD defective phone from samsung i've gotten. I love the phone but these bugs and battery life really take away from the experience :/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta