A family of S6 converts

Zoostation

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Now that my sister and dad bought a 64GB white and 32GB black sapphire, we are all S6 converts this go around. Got my sister over from an iPhone 4S when 3mo ago I was sure she'd get an iPhone 6. My dad switched from a Droid Razr HD. Hopefully he will be ok with the battery life Battery size is about the same, but the razr was only 4.7" at 720p. Any suggestions for what he should disable besides flipboard, Verizon messages and Google location services?

Posted via the Android Central App

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Now that my sister and dad bought a 64GB white and 32GB black sapphire, we are all S6 converts this go around. Got my sister over from an iPhone 4S when 3mo ago I was sure she'd get an iPhone 6. My dad switched from a Droid Razr HD. Hopefully he will be ok with the battery life Battery size is about the same, but the razr was only 4.7" at 720p. Any suggestions for what he should disable besides flipboard, Verizon messages and Google location services?

Posted via the Android Central App

A family that upgrades together stays together. Disable all the bloat that you don't use. Disable all the Google services that you don't need synched. Turn off the a Smart Network Switch.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Also under "wifi" then "advanced" ensure "Always allow scanning" is off. This could cause some drain if the wifi keeps kicking on randomly.