What is the yawning Like Noise my phone did?

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
My phone just freaked me out by making a whirring kind of noise going up in pitch when I closed Facebook messenger. I hope I was hearing things or that it was a one off because that freaked me out

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
My phone just freaked me out by making a whirring kind of noise going up in pitch when I closed Facebook messenger. I hope I was hearing things or that it was a one off because that freaked me out

It's probably an "exit" tone that facebook uses when you close the app. I would check its settings to see if any startup / shutdown sounds have been enabled and what they are. The facebook app is a fickle creature and doesn't always work like it should and it could be that the sounds work only "part" of the time!

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
It's probably an "exit" tone that facebook uses when you close the app. I would check its settings to see if any startup / shutdown sounds have been enabled and what they are. The facebook app is a fickle creature and doesn't always work like it should and it could be that the sounds work only "part" of the time!
Glad I use Friendcaster.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary