Galaxy S6 calling screen

DJKeefy

May 24, 2015
Visit site
i have just received my Galaxy S6, all looks good except the screen when you call someone.

If I called someone on my Galaxy S4 the background and top bar were a blacklish colour, when the other person answered it turned green, when ending a call it changed to orange, the photo of the person you are calling were big too.

When I call someone on the S6 the top bar is green when its ringing and stays green when they answer (no colour change), it does change to orange though when you end the call, the photo is a small round image like you get on facebook messenger, i dont like it.

Can the calling screen be changed to something like the Galaxy S4 calling screen??

Thanks for any help

Keefy

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Congrats on your new device. It's part of the changes to the unification of functions within the TouchWiz UI. You might want to give it a try or install Nova Launcher.

Cajun_Fan

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Congrats on your new device. It's part of the changes to the unification of functions within the TouchWiz UI. You might want to give it a try or install Nova Launcher.

Even under Nova Launcher the top bar is green when ringing and stays green when the other person answers. Even different themes doesn't change that. Apparently that is one feature that cannot be changed, the color when you make the call and they answer it seems to stay the same color.

DJKeefy

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the replies...

I hope they fix it to something like before, i used to always look at the screen till it went green, knowing that the person had answered.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams