Why aren't my husband and I getting the same email notifications on our S6's?

A

AC Question

Email Notifications

I have a screenshot of what I am about to describe. But I do not see anywhere to post a pic. So, both my husband and I have the S6, got them last week. Whenever he gets an email come through there is a little popup that comes from behind his contacts icon on the main screen. This does not happen with my phone (I do not want it to and neither does he). I have compared settings in both phones and it looks to be the same. Anyone have any idea how to stop it? If you want to see a screenshot of what I am talking about let me know how to send you one.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Email Notifications

I have a screenshot of what I am about to describe. But I do not see anywhere to post a pic. So, both my husband and I have the S6, got them last week. Whenever he gets an email come through there is a little popup that comes from behind his contacts icon on the main screen. This does not happen with my phone (I do not want it to and neither does he). I have compared settings in both phones and it looks to be the same. Anyone have any idea how to stop it? If you want to see a screenshot of what I am talking about let me know how to send you one.

Welcome to the forums!

Just register to post a screenshot. Tap the 3 dot and the attach pictures is there.

Attachments

• 1432866230235.jpg
    1432866230235.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 2