Is it possible to have a light-up-lock-screen functionality option for Samsung S6?

A

AC Question

Is it possible to have a light-up-lock-screen functionality option for Samsung S6

I've just left iOS for Android and the thing I missed the most from my iphone is the light-up-lock-screen functionaly in which I don't have to pick-up my phone to see the notification light up on my locked screen. Instead of this cool feature, my S6 gives a vibration or the LED lights up without automatically light up the screen which is annoying cause I need to pick up my phone and hit the home button to see the notifications.

Can I had this feature on my besides that superb S6?
Thanks!

Raymond Elliott

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: Is it possible to have a light-up-lock-screen functionality option for Samsung S6

I use NiLS for this. The feature I like is that if in my pocket at time of notification, the screen stays off until I take it out of my pocket. Then it lights up the lock screen. Don't know if Screen Notifications does this.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Is it possible to have a light-up-lock-screen functionality option for Samsung S6

I use NiLS for this. The feature I like is that if in my pocket at time of notification, the screen stays off until I take it out of my pocket. Then it lights up the lock screen. Don't know if Screen Notifications does this.

Thanks for the recommendation! I often suggest NiLS as well, but I wasn't sure it was was still compatible with Lollipop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tony2