Syncing Facebook Calender with my Galaxy S6 Edge

anon(9263092)

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

For some reason I can't find a way to sync Facebook Calender with S Planner.
I tried the following with no success:

1) Go to S Planner > Manage Calenders > Add Account. Facebook is not there.
2) Go to Facebook app > Settings > App Settings > Sync Contacts > Sync with existing contacts. All it does is syncing Facebook contacts with the phone's contacts.

Any idea?
That's pretty frustrating as it was so easy to do with my HTC One M8.

anon(9263092)

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
S Planner is the Galaxy's calendar. As far as I know, this is the default calendar. At least this is how I got my Galaxy.
How does your calendar app named?

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Still looking for a solution, I can't find a way to sync between the S Planner and Facebook calendar.
Did someone manage to do that?

In the past with previous Samsung phones, they had some app that did the facebook Calendar and Contacts syncs, for this trimmed version they got rid of it, stupid as it sounds as this has always been a very good and as far as I remember almost exclusive feature from Samsung, but it's what it is now, people were demanding a trimmed TouchWiz version and they went crazy removing redundant stuff but they also got rid of this and other very useful (at least for me) features.

Anyways, when I wasn't using a Samsung phones I needed to find a way to do what I was used to do with Samsung phones and Syncing facebook calendars and events was one of them. So, this is what I've used for the past years. How do I export my events or friends' birthdays?. It simply creates and adds to your Google account your facebook events and birthdays so then when you sync your google calendar to your phones you'll have everything there.

flirter_15

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

For some reason I can't find a way to sync Facebook Calender with S Planner.
I tried the following with no success:

1) Go to S Planner > Manage Calenders > Add Account. Facebook is not there.
2) Go to Facebook app > Settings > App Settings > Sync Contacts > Sync with existing contacts. All it does is syncing Facebook contacts with the phone's contacts.

Any idea?
That's pretty frustrating as it was so easy to do with my HTC One M8.

You are going to need to go to your google play store and download something called facebook sync app. When that is done, click on the app on ur phone and make sure burthday sync is active. Then go to your settings on your phone and accounts and the facebook sync app should be listed. You can sync that way. I just did it and it worked for me. Good luck!

kapsanchik

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
hey, guys

I fix these problem by adding all my accounts to google calendar. Splanner is working together with google calendar, so now no problems

Trudy Zanin

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
You are going to need to go to your google play store and download something called facebook sync app. When that is done, click on the app on ur phone and make sure burthday sync is active. Then go to your settings on your phone and accounts and the facebook sync app should be listed. You can sync that way. I just did it and it worked for me. Good luck!

The only app i find in google store when i search facebook sync app is called facebook calendar sync but doesnt appear to be a facebook app? Is it trust worthy. I dont want addrd crap on my phone just to sync the calendar.