WTF Messenger Doesn't Work On S6?

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
Wtf is going on with facebook on the S6? I went to download facebook messenger and got greeted with this message. Am I the only one or are others getting the same message come up?

Attachments

• 1434308767774.jpg
    1434308767774.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 96

BobR1908

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Wtf is going on with facebook on the S6? I went to download facebook messenger and got greeted with this message. Am I the only one or are others getting the same message come up?

FB Messenger works fine on mine.

Posted via the Android Central App

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
For some reason I downloaded the facebook app back onto my phone and it has reintegrated the messages into the facebook app without them needing to be two different apps. I don't get asked to download messenger nor does it appear in the Google Play Store unless I look in my previously downloaded apps and I get ^ message

razza1987

Banned
May 16, 2015
Visit site
Interesting!

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

It is but I'm so confused lol. It's like they've reintegrated the messages back into the official facebook app and have taken away the option to download the messenger app. Also my facebook app is currently working and running like the Mobile version of the website

kicko

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
did you verify your phone is set up for the right region? time/date/lauguage

manually set the time and date to another time zone, then after that set it back to automatic.

Shakeeb Khan Faizan

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
I am facing a problem too but not of this kind
When i use messenger it always says connecting until unless i send someone a message. After sending a message it is connected and after sometime i open messenger it again says connecting. When i use messenger calling after 20 sec or so it says connecting but if i switch it to speaker phone it works perfectly fine is it some kind of bug or is it a wifi problem or some kind of proximity sensor problem that i am facing.