How does google play music work?

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Whenever I download a song on my phone, does it automatically get saved on google play music? Also, right now I don't have any songs on my phone, but I do have all my songs on google play that I uploaded from my computer. Do I need to have the songs on my phone too, or can I just listen to them from google play? Lastly, do I need internet access on my phone to hear my music from google play? Sorry for all the questions. I'm coming from an iphone so I'm still getting used to android. Thanks!

edubb256

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm a long-time itunes user recently converting to Google Play Music. If you install the google play music app on your phone you can play the music on your phone by either: streaming it to your phone or having the Google play music app automatically keep copies of music you select (e.g., playlists, albums, songs, etc.) on your phone to allow playing without an internet connection.

Hope that helps.

May 3, 2015
Visit site
You need internet to stream your music. Everything you uploaded from your pc is available and for $10/month, everything in the store is available. You can download whatever you want for offline listening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34