Verizon S6 5.1. OTA?

bigj954

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I was being facetious. I have No clue when, where, who, what, or why VZW is putting out u6pdates. Heck, I don't even use VZW. :)
Lol ok, but after 2 months with multiply devices all I want is my device to work as advertised, especially that their marketing behind this device is and was to make a perfect device and fix all the faults and bugs of the previous devices and that happens to be far from the case here! In my opinion that's why I think they're making Android M so quickly after Lollipop released because Lollipop has much bugs that it's just easier and better to start all over again like their doing with M

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Lol ok, but after 2 months with multiply devices all I want is my device to work as advertised, especially that their marketing behind this device is and was to make a perfect device and fix all the faults and bugs of the previous devices and that happens to be far from the case here! In my opinion that's why I think they're making Android M so quickly after Lollipop released because Lollipop has much bugs that it's just easier and better to start all over again like their doing with M

I agree! Totally!

Posted via the Android Central App

bigj954

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I agree! Totally!

Posted via the Android Central App

Also, I was out of town till Friday and wasn't able to use my wireless charger since the Verizon update came out for the S6, but now I used it and every few seconds it says that my wireless charging has been paused while it's still charging and showing me how long until it's fully charged. like I said before and I'll say it again this Verizon update just brought Bugs to my device and didn't do anything else

Last edited:

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Also, I was out of town till Friday and wasn't able to use my wireless charger since the Verizon update came out for the S6, but now I used it and every few seconds it says that my wireless charging has been paused wow its still charging interest me how long until it's fully done and it seems to be taking a long time. like I said before and I'll say it again this Verizon update just brought Bugs to my device and didn't do anything else

Have you tried a factory reset?

bigj954

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Have you tried a factory reset?

Yes multiple times, and like I said before I even had problems with the initial setup with the current phone and had to do factory reset before I could even finish the initial setup. I'm also on my third device and every single problem I had occurred in all three devices except the new problems that I'm having that I mention since the Verizon OTA came out. Also Now when charging the phone with the original charger and USB cable I'm seeing it seems to be taking forever to charge and also the numbers go backwards when charging. Also, I spoke to Verizon again today (I assume the 4th level of support again when I got transferred) and they took my IMEI number, ICCID number, and all the bugs I'm having since day one in detail, including the new bugs after the Verizon OTA came out. He went on to say that he added it to the list of Verizon S6's having any problems which there is already a huge amount of devices on that list, he then said that just today before I called he already had two other people report the same bugs and different bugs already. He then said that analyst from Verizon is getting involved with this and the list and that when he can give me information when an update is going to come out for a fix or information of any kind he's going to call all of us back that he added to the list. He also said the reason why Verizon is making the list is because Samsung doesn't appear to be fixing these problems at all so far and that they don't believe they're going to fix any of it and leave people hanging to dry and it's not right so they need to show them how severe these problems are and ASAP OTA's to fix all problems once and for all. During the call in the beginning we both agreed that all this is software related and that only software updates are going to fix all the problems and until software updates come out nothing is going to get fixed and get better for us all with bugs.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz