does the Edge have any features to do with music, music apps, or volume?

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
i'm asking because i'm trying to decide if i want the edge or regular, and if there's an edge feature or features that has to do with listening to music, then it would probably have me definitely choosing the edge. since i use music a LOT with my phone.

so yea, does the edge have any easier functions regarding music, apps to do with music, or even just volume, please let me know! thanks

*********i happened to post this in the wrong forum, can someone move it to the Edge forums please? thanks

The GS6E doesn't have the same functionality as the GN4 where it is actually a dedicated portion of the display where, forgive my less than expert opinion, there is no such segregation of pixels. It is still pretty cool but mainly, night clock, news feeds and communications with a set number of favorites. I was tempted to look at the GS6E but couldn't justify the cost. For the 32GB GS6E price, I got the 64GB GS6. If the performance were similar to the GN4 and the price differential were less, I would probably have gotten 64GB GS6E.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance