Phone locks on one screen - unlocks on another

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Got a strange little problem where sporadically my phone seems to unlock to a different screen than what I locked it on.

For example if I have been scrolling down a web page and gone past an article but not clicked on it, locked my phone and then unlocked it a few minutes later and it has that article open like I have clicked it.

I know people may think I've clicked it by accident and then locked my phone but I can assure you this is not the case.

I am trying to track when it happens and it does appear to be mainly when I'm on the browser.

Anyone else experiencing similar issues?

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Using the stock browser.
It feels as though the screen is still sensitive while in my pocket. I'm trying to see if it happens when its not in contact with anything else.

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Is your phone locked with a pin or finger print? Or is it just set to swipe to unlock?

Posted via the Android Central App

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Try using a different browser, like Chrome and see if this happens. I tried it with Chrome on my own phone, but didn't notice any issues
Thanks. I will give it a try.
When ever I try to replicate the issue it never happens, but will then randomly happen at another time.
Im trying to recall if it has happened outside of the browser but thats what I use 80% of the time.