05-15-2017 11:06 PM
41 12
tools
    Has anyone been able to try an Iphone? My 2014 Highlander still doesn't work, same as above, so I was wondering if changing operating systems might be a solution? At this point, it has been since June that my phone won't stay connected, and I am willing to try anything.

Will Marshmallow be any better? That is supposed to come out in January, so maybe wait till then.

Thoughts?
    10-07-2015 02:00 PM
    Has anyone been able to try an Iphone? My 2014 Highlander still doesn't work, same as above, so I was wondering if changing operating systems might be a solution? At this point, it has been since June that my phone won't stay connected, and I am willing to try anything.

Will Marshmallow be any better? That is supposed to come out in January, so maybe wait till then.

Thoughts?
    Hi.
    Have exact same problem I done everything suggested as above to no avail. I even sent my mobile back to O2 for a week to see if it needed repair. I got it back and still doing the same thing. Really disappointed in Samsung s6 had an s4 before this with no problems at all. Car is citroen c4 2011 and phone operating 5.1.1. Anyone come up with solutions yet
    10-14-2015 08:41 AM
    Similar problems, bluetooth connects/disconnects/connects/repeat! only during phone call in BMW 535. Stream music with no problem. Try to make a phone call, won't stay connected for 10 straight seconds. Have completed factory reset, unpairing and repairing device, etc. Nothing works. Carrier said it's a known issue, so I guess we're at the mercy of Samsung to get this straightened out. I just disconnected Smart Lock and will test it later. Good luck all. UPDATE: disabling smart lock did nothing.
    11-05-2015 11:30 PM
    My bluetooth is poor too.. always disconnecting especially with my sony watch (very annoying)
    Dunno why as it's only started this a month or so ago..
    As for wifi.. don't ask lol..

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-06-2015 10:24 AM
    Samung Galaxy S6 worked GREAT in my 2014 Toyota Highlander for about 3 months or so... then all of a sudden it went to hell and my bluetooth connection connects/disconnect/connects/disconnects about every 15 seconds. I can't tell you how many mailboxes I almost took out being distracted by calls that drop and then come back on....

Android/Google needs to FIX THIS NOW !! I am unable to enjoy my phone in my vehicle the way it was advertised.... so in my mind, SAMSUNG is liable too. They better get their crap together and put some pressure on Android/Google.

Meanwhile.... is there any way to revert back to the Android system before my Samsung auto-updated ??? Would that work???

I am going to try pairing my wife's iPhone and see if that works.... just to *totally* eliminate the vehicle.

I hate the looks and way iPhones and Apples in general function.... but I am almost willing to switch so I can use my phone hands free in my vehicle....
    11-22-2015 07:17 PM
    My bluetooth is poor too.. always disconnecting especially with my sony watch (very annoying)
    Dunno why as it's only started this a month or so ago..
    As for wifi.. don't ask lol..

Posted via the Android Central App
    Uninstall android wear. Worked for me. Makes watch useless but you won't crash your car being distracted by lost calls.
    11-22-2015 11:28 PM
    I too am dealing with the bluetooth issue on my S6. It continually disconnects from my vehicle. It has only been an issue since the last few updates, including my most recent from 2 days ago. I also have an IPhone for work that seems to be working perfectly with my bmw 535. If anyone knows of a Bluetooth fix outside of the ones listed please assist.
    12-11-2015 01:38 PM
    I have a Galaxy S6 and I have no trouble with my car. It's a Hyundai Sonata though.
    12-11-2015 04:49 PM
    I tried this but Verizon message tells me my call can't be completed. What am I missing here??

Lori
    12-14-2015 08:40 AM
    Thank you. That helped and the phone now connects to Windows 7 Enterprise.

My samsung is a S6 running version 5.1.1.
    02-24-2016 05:44 AM
    To those having this issue, what version of Lollipop do you currently have? Did you recently upgrade to 5.1.1?
    Yes
    04-03-2016 12:48 PM
    I'm having the same problem with my G6 and Entune.

Android version 6.0.1
    07-26-2016 09:21 PM
    So far what I did and it seems to help at times, but I went to the Android System through Application Manager settings and "Force Stop" it allowed me to press on my bluetooth icon and it stayed on right after. I'll see if it stay on afterwards for longer than 1 song... lol, but agreed very frustrating. This recommendation is something that is easy to do without having to shut your phone off or do any factory resets as others have recommended..
    08-05-2016 08:44 AM
    To anyone having a issue with samsung galaxys6 bluetooth disconnecting or not connecting at all. My solution is going to the diagnostic phone. To go there go to the dial keypad. Enter *#7353# . it will send u to 12 features of testing phone keypads. #7 is bluetooth. Once press it will turn on bluetooth n it will connect to nearby devices. Hope that helps. It sure gave me a relief of dealing w. This issue n finding a solution and sharing it w. U guys
    01-20-2017 11:53 AM
    Thanks for the advice, I have just done the diagnostic keypad entry and gone to #7 which is the Bluetooth. My phone won't find any devices to connect to. This has suddenly happened yesterday, my phone has been connected to my car bluetooth for the last 6 months. I've tried everything I can think of and tried all suggestions that have been on here.....anyone have anything new to suggest as I'm beyond frustrated!! Thank you 🤗
    01-20-2017 11:58 AM
    Sorry to dig up a semi dead post, but I'm experiencing the same thing. Running 6.0.1 but. Bluetooth just randomly switches off. Tried smart lock and cache, but still doing it. Anyone else still experiencing this issue or have another solution?
    05-15-2017 11:06 PM
41 12