S6 Earbuds

Erm10

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Haven't seen many discussions on this. What are people's opinions on the restyled earbuds?

I like the how they fit in the ear perfectly and stay put with the little rubber grips. I did find that the tips kept falling off so I put a bit of superglue under each and now they stay put perfectly. Sound is just fine from stock earbuds. If I want audiophile sound I am not going to listen from a phone in the first place.

Big negative is that button for pause\mute\skip is now broken, which is a real bummer as there is no longer the voice control in touchwiz. I used voice or the mic button ALOT when I need my hands free doing yard work and other things. Really s#cks to have to dig phone from pocket every time.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Haven't seen many discussions on this. What are people's opinions on the restyled earbuds?

I like the how they fit in the ear perfectly and stay put with the little rubber grips. I did find that the tips kept falling off so I put a bit of superglue under each and now they stay put perfectly. Sound is just fine from stock earbuds. If I want audiophile sound I am not going to listen from a phone in the first place.

Big negative is that button for pause\mute\skip is now broken, which is a real bummer as there is no longer the voice control in touchwiz. I used voice or the mic button ALOT when I need my hands free doing yard work and other things. Really s#cks to have to dig phone from pocket every time.

It depends upon how important sound quality and noise cancelling are. I love my Bose QC20 earbuds.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

ron561

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I really enjoyed the ear buds that came with the iPhone 5s and am glad Samsung "copied" them. I always hated the in-ear buds as they never seemed to fit me right and were generally harder for me to put in correctly. These headphones are good enough for my everyday music listening on the job. I actually plan on buying more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC