Why does my galaxy keep lagging? And audio mutes

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
First of all i am a loyal galaxy fan since the s1.. but the recent lag i been getting is unbearable. Whenever an app updates in the background. ... the phone lags like hell. Switching between i have to wait at least 30 seconds. The keyboard lags. This should not happen on the "fastest phone out". It will lag the same way on my s5 in the same situation. I have alrady tried a factory reset, and wipe cache and i shouldnt eveb have to do that on a 2015 flagship phone to prevent lag. I mean the phone is blazing fast but its only sometimes

Another annoyance is that whenever i have my headphones on listening to music. The volume will lower and mute all by itself, the phone will start to vibrate and Google Now will launch by itselt. And once again the same thing happened on my s5

This is unnaceptable for me to have to go through this but I'm still in love with my galaxy s6 edge! How can i fix this?

iseededppl

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Unusual behavior. I did have some lag and stuttering a week or so after I bought it but it fixed itself and it was never as bad as you describe. The obvious thing would be a factory reset but you have already done that and it hasn't helped. I would suggest booting the device into safe mode (POWER OFF DEVICE. While POWERING ON press and hold he VOLUME DOWN button and don't let go. Your phone will then boot into safe mode. This will help you isolate the problem as it loads only system required files. If it still lags and stutters and acts like it's possessed then I would suggest a visit to the service center or a replacement device?.

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for they reply. But i always got the same amount of lag during the same time (apps installing, updating ) on my s5 as well. And also the audio issue too. I don't think a simple reboot or factory data reset will fix because i have tried it. This is an issue i always on my galaxies and samsung needs to better optimize their software because this is not right

iseededppl

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I do not have any such issues on my S6. My S5 lags like anything but the S6 does not disappoint in anyway. I'm not kissing Samsungs *** either (I am and always bea WP fanboy) . I dislike Android/ Samsung in general and the S6 would have gone back if it disappointed me. Please boot into safe mode and check the lag. Also get a replacement f you can. You probably have a bad device.

jskinvest

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
First of all i am a loyal galaxy fan since the s1.. but the recent lag i been getting is unbearable. Whenever an app updates in the background. ... the phone lags like hell. Switching between i have to wait at least 30 seconds. The keyboard lags. This should not happen on the "fastest phone out". It will lag the same way on my s5 in the same situation. I have alrady tried a factory reset, and wipe cache and i shouldnt eveb have to do that on a 2015 flagship phone to prevent lag. I mean the phone is blazing fast but its only sometimes

Another annoyance is that whenever i have my headphones on listening to music. The volume will lower and mute all by itself, the phone will start to vibrate and Google Now will launch by itselt. And once again the same thing happened on my s5

This is unnaceptable for me to have to go through this but I'm still in love with my galaxy s6 edge! How can i fix this?

I have the same problem.I have to reboot every three days. I uninstalled swiftkey and that made it somewhat better though. But I still need to rebbot every three days. Do you use swifkey?

iseededppl

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Still have my WP, blackberry and iPhone. I shall go back to WP just as soon as a W10M flagship comes out as long as it has a Fingerprint/iris scanner.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers