Stock Text Messaging app Font size

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Anyone know how to resize it and keep it that way? I use the pinch feature to make it smaller but when I exit the app and go back to it it reverts back to the default size. I went into the settings and there is a font size selection, but it never changes the size.

Erm10

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
use the volume buttons to increase\decrease font size while you are in the app. it should remember how you last left it.

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
use the volume buttons to increase\decrease font size while you are in the app. it should remember how you last left it.

Thanks for the response. I tried that first but it only controls the volume while in the text messaging app. I can't figure out how to leave it at a certain size. I hate how the big text looks. I rather have more info on the screen.

S6edge46220

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Odd that the volume key doesn't work. When I change my font size in the settings it changes...if yours doesn't there is something screwy going on.

Posted via the Android Central App

FuzzyB

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Is there a reason you wouldn't get a new text app like textra? Muuuch better than the stock. You can adjust font and more.

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Seems to be working now with a factory reset. Thru the text settings there's a font size selector. Wasn't working before but now it is.
Thanks to those that helped out!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois