Why does my Galaxy S6 screen go black and white after full discharge?

Suvajit Bisai

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
Galaxy s6 screen goes black and white after full discharge.

I bought galaxy S6 7 days ago.Last night it discharged up to 2 percent and the screen goes to black and white without turning on the power saving mode. Now after full charge also the screen stuck into that black and white mode. Tried everything including enable and disable the power saving mode and color control but nothing helps me. please help me.I tried the cache partition and safe mode also but nothing changed.Please don't suggest me for Factory reset.

player22

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Re: Galaxy s6 screen goes black and white after full discharge.

Ultra power saving mode is what makes it go black and white. But I'm sure you already checked that. Just throwing some ideas out there. It sounds to me like ultra power saving mode accidently got turned on.

Suvajit Bisai

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site

i also turn on and off ultra power saving mode several times in normal and safe mode. This thing also stroke in my mind first time.But its not helping me also. Thanks for ur reply.

Travo79

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site

There is a setting for greyscale mode under Settings, accessibility, vision. See if maybe that is turned on.

Posted via the Android Central App

Lee Sweeting

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site

You can do this by fast clicking the main button 3 times

Posted via the Android Central App

m2c2

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site

This is the problem that originally caused the issue...how does one disable this "3 click bw mode"?

joeevans

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
thank you so much for posting this reply.
i dunno how but my phone turned this on and i was pulling out my hair trying to find out what had happened to my phone as it went all greyscale on me. Your answer worked just great - THANK YOU :) :) :)