Have you or would you pay for a theme from the Theme store?

deeb215

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I haven't but I'd consider it for sure. I haven't seen anything I'd pay more than a dollar for yet though. I would easily give a dollar for anything I've used for at least a week(Material, Material Dark so far). I've seen some stuff on XDA I'd consider buying as well.

Jamez Avila

Banned
Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I haven't but I'd consider it for sure. I haven't seen anything I'd pay more than a dollar for yet though. I would easily give a dollar for anything I've used for at least a week(Material, Material Dark so far). I've seen some stuff on XDA I'd consider buying as well.

I buy apps in the playstore as I don't mind paying for quality. I haven't paid for any themes from the Theme Store yet though.

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S6

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't have an SGS6, but I'd pay for a theme from another store for my devices if I liked it (or from the SGS6 store if I had an SGS6 and liked the theme).

I used to buy themes for BlackBerry regularly to change things up and to support developers.

If I like any app that has a paid version, I'll buy it to support the developers.

deeb215

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Same here, I wouldn't mind paying for a truly fantastic, high-quality theme. Until something I'm envisioning is made available, I'm just having fun doing my own customizations.

Definitely, right now I'm pretty satisfied with the combo of Nova and the Themes I mentioned. One problem now I've been finding some really nice icon sets lately, too many to choose from!

BioFanatic

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm always happy to support developers, but I'm quite satisfied with Material Design right now. I never hesitate to drop $1 on apps, etc. I don't know that any theme would have me spending more than $2 or $3, though.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I actually paid for one theme which I thought was pretty nice. I don't mind supporting the developers.

I haven't paid for a theme since my RIM days but it was to support developers. Depending upon the theme, I would consider paying but not more than a couple of dollars.

linebusy

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
No and No.

Too much free content by folks doing it as a "labor of love" or as an extension of their business. Just don't see the need. I suppose if I saw something that was just too awesome to pass up, I'd go for it, but I just can't foresee that ever being the case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star