My S6 replacement should be here today!

Throwbackent

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
As you folks may know I've had signal issues and black screen of death issues on my new Samsung Galaxy S6 white 64gb. I called yesterday and bitched. The lack of a fully functional phone has been hurting my business. They credited me $100 on my account plus another $20 to reimburse for Saturday delivery of my new phone. Since I got the credit, I bought the 128gb. Basically with tax included I paid an extra $15 for the 128gb over my original 64gb with problems. Not bad, I don't think. I'm praying this new replacement will solve my problems.

Wish me luck!

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
As you folks may know I've had signal issues and black screen of death issues on my new Samsung Galaxy S6 white 64gb. I called yesterday and bitched. The lack of a fully functional phone has been hurting my business. They credited me $100 on my account plus another $20 to reimburse for Saturday delivery of my new phone. Since I got the credit, I bought the 128gb. Basically with tax included I paid an extra $15 for the 128gb over my original 64gb with problems. Not bad, I don't think. I'm praying this new replacement will solve my problems.

Wish me luck!
Good luck. It sounds like you got a great deal moving up storage levels.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21