Sprint bug fix update 7/13

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
Sprint is pushing out a bug fix and performance enhancement update.

If you have received it, are you noticing any improvements? Anything new broken?

OneplusMe

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Idk what the update is exactly, but I work at bestbuy mobile and just activated the most defective Sprint s6 I've ever seen. On boot up, the screen was artifacting, locked up, and then the speaker started blaring until we power cycled it. Hopefully they fix that? Lol

Posted via the Android Central App

TurboHope

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Sprint told me to look out for an update that will improve LTE connection strength. This was on Saturday, dont know if this is the download he was speaking of though. He said it would be out in a week, so next weekend or later.

handwerk79

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
i got the update just now in Washington State. after it got done updating it asked to update the profile on it. I have [language removed] spark connection here. but we'll see what happens when i go to work and my spark connection is stronger.

Last edited by a moderator:

anon(9099462)

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
New Sprint Update for Galaxy S6

Has anyone else using Sprint's Galaxy S6 updated to that newly released 167MB update that supposively fixes bugs and performance issues. Do you see any differences at all on your phone. Personally I see that now the fingerprint works much smoother with time I'll be able to tell whether it fixed the RAM issues or not.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: New Sprint Update for Galaxy S6

Has anyone else using Sprint's Galaxy S6 updated to that newly released 167MB update that supposively fixes bugs and performance issues. Do you see any differences at all on your phone. Personally I see that now the fingerprint works much smoother with time I'll be able to tell whether it fixed the RAM issues or not.

Check your version. The 5.1.1 update would be much larger.

deeb215

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: New Sprint Update for Galaxy S6

My RAM seems to be the same and so does my signal strength. They added something called Samsung+ I'll mess with later. This update broke Zedge for me so guess I'll have to find a couple of new wallpaper apps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki