Off and On

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
My phone has been turning off and on randomly and i dont know what it could be? Any one have this issue? Im using a tmobile s6

Sent from my T-Mobile Black Sapphire 64gig Galaxy S6

jcdub

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Have had the same issue since updating to 5.1.1

P.S Ram is running higher since the update!
Posted via the Android Central App

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
My phone has been turning off and on randomly and i dont know what it could be? Any one have this issue? Im using a tmobile s6

I'm guessing you are on 5.1.1 being on T Mobile? Did this start soon after you updated if so? Had soon after you downloaded a recent app? Have you had any other problems other than this one with your device?

I'd boot into recovery (volume up + home + power button while phone is off) and do a cache wipe.

Delete any recently downloaded apps and see if that fixes it. If it fixes it, find a different app. If more than one app, add the apps back one at a time to find out which one is causing it.

If neither above works, it's time to do a factory reset. It's normally recommended to do one anytime you are having problems after a major update, such as going from 5.0.2 to 5.1.1

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm guessing you are on 5.1.1 being on T Mobile? Did this start soon after you updated if so? Had soon after you downloaded a recent app? Have you had any other problems other than this one with your device?

I'd boot into recovery (volume up + home + power button while phone is off) and do a cache wipe.

Delete any recently downloaded apps and see if that fixes it. If it fixes it, find a different app. If more than one app, add the apps back one at a time to find out which one is causing it.

If neither above works, it's time to do a factory reset. It's normally recommended to do one anytime you are having problems after a major update, such as going from 5.0.2 to 5.1.1

I deleted several apps and its still doing it. Not all the time but once in a while. I might have to do the factory reset.

bbtkd

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
I deleted several apps and its still doing it. Not all the time but once in a while. I might have to do the factory reset.

If you haven't already, try clearing cache before resorting to a wipe.

bbtkd

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site

If you haven't already, try clearing cache before resorting to a wipe.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy